Is a Search Warrant needed to take away firearms from the subject of a GVRO?

If a person who has been served with a gun violence restraining order refuses to surrender any firearm or ammunition, the officer may obtain a search warrant from the court which issued the order.

The officer serving the warrant shall take custody of any firearm or ammunition that is controlled, possessed, or owned by the person who is the subject of the gun violence restraining order, including any discovered pursuant to the warrant, a consensual search, or other lawful search.